Dr. Primitivo Roig Jornet is a dentist who combines his clinical praxis with genuine enthusiasm for spreading knowledge about Dental practice management and promoting it in its most efficient, scientific, elegant and ethical version, with improving the quality and service given to patients as the primary goal. For Dr. Roig, management and leadership skills are the best component to a good clinical praxis, an added value for patients and an ally for all professionals who wish to achieve success.
Dr. Roig currently heads dentalDoctors, an organization that he has imbued with his passion and his commitment to helping both Dentistry and the quality of the care given to patients get consistently better all the time. This objective is one that Dr. Roig strives to fulfill through his clinical activities, courses, publications, studies and collaboration with different institutions.
- Degree in Dentistry from the University de Oviedo.
- Diploma in Advanced Studies in Dentistry from the University of Valencia.
- Preceptorship Program in Periodontics and Aesthetic Continuum at UCLA.
- Masters Program in Periodontics and Implant Dentistry at the Eastman Hospital in Rome.
- ITI Scholarship Program in Implant Dentistry at the University of Geneva School of Dental Medicine (Switzerland).
- Executive Management Program at the Kellogg’s Business School, Northwestern University.
- University expert in Derecho Constitucional Sanitario, (UNED- Universidad Nacional de Educación a Distancia).
- MBA Healthcare Management; UCV in Valencia.
- Master Universitario Online en Ordenación y Calidad de Servicios Sanitarios por la UPO.
- Registered IRCA Lead Auditor, ISO 9001 Quality Mangagement.
Professional Activity and Experience
- A dentist with ample national and international training and experience, he runs his practice so that it focuses primarily on motivating patients towards a philosophy of care that is based on prevention, minimally invasive treatments and complete oral rehabilitation.
- Director de dentalDoctors (ADA-CERP provider) and president/founder of la Sociedad Española de Gerencia y Gestión Odontológica (SEGGO).
- Director of the CE Course in Dentistry Leadership and Practice Management, which helps dentists and other industry professionals attain greater success and offer better service to patients.
- Regular speaker and collaborating professor at universities and institutions in the areas of patient-staff communication, clinical and quality management procedures, professional development strategies, team organization, leadership and patient satisfaction.
- Author of articles and publications; among them: “Cuadernos Teórico-Prácticos de Gestión Odontológica” and “Curso a Distancia en Gestión y Organización en Odontología” (organized by the Consejo General de Dentistas de España).
- Editor of the Boletín dDr de Gestión Odontológica and the dDr e-Newsletter, a monthly publication with more than 7,000 subscribed dentists.
- International Team of Implantology (ITI) Fellow.
- Recipient of the Lanzadera entrepreneurial award for notable business projects.
If you’d like to learn about Dr. Roig's upcoming courses and speaking engagements, click here